Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

tomcat error

Thread: tomcat error

tomcat error

Hi,
    I have installed tomcat on my linux server.

JAVA_HOME, JRE_HOME, PATH are all set properly.

The tomcat is started and the port 8080 is open. I can get the netstat result is LISTEN. But when I try to open if from my browser its displying error that is the home page is not displaying.

The catelina.out has no error message. What would be the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello,

In the logs folder there is a file named localhost.log.date .... please check what is being displayed on the log and paste it so that we can see what exactly is the error.

how you access it from browser

http://localhost:8080 try this