Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
static Ip config eth0

Thread: static Ip config eth0

Hybrid View

static Ip config eth0

Hi,

I am using fedora 10, I have configured my eth0 confing file to access my network and made it enable using chkconfing command.

My problem is when ever the system starts the configuration file just resets and all the configuration is reset. How can I fix this problem?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An easy way is to just use the 'setup', command, and set the interface settings from there. Otherwise, you need to edit your if-up/if-down files in /etc/network.
    arrogance breeds ignorance