Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dual Boot Ubuntu / Fedora - Installing Fedora First

Thread: Dual Boot Ubuntu / Fedora - Installing Fedora First

Dual Boot Ubuntu / Fedora - Installing Fedora First

Does anyone have a link to a dual boot tutorial where Fedora is installed first? I want Ubuntu installed using chainloader.

The reason for this is that if I upgrade the OS or kernel I don't want to have to edit the menu.lst for either OS. It must be independent.

I have been banging my head on this for a couple days. Any help would be appreciated.

I think I'm making a mistake on where to place the bootloader when installing Ubuntu.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why not use PLOP?
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To add, if you want one that both can share(to auto-update), create a 1MB partition, and set both to mount it as /boot/grub . Otherwise, if PLOP handles both, you just have them auto-select from the update, and PLOP will always use whichever as an overlaying loader.
    arrogance breeds ignorance