Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

help me out!

Thread: help me out!

Hybrid View

help me out!

Hi all,
    i have problem with my redhat linux server.i have many groups in my system, comprised of various users. i now want to apply different group policies to each group.i mean i wana give some group to read access and some group users to read and write access.please i intent to do it from command prompt.tell me the way through command prompt
    thanks

Are you a Redhat admin. RHCE? RHCT? etc?

First off, what method of network access do these people have (SMB, NFS, SFTP, FTP, etc)?
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The command you're looking for is chgrp. Apply it on whatever files or directories as appropriate.

Help me please
    i cann't access redhat server
    coz forget root password

Unless you setup a user you can access with sudo powers; you will need to restart the system, and start it in recovery/single user mode to change the password.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.