Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Radius Server

Thread: Radius Server

Radius Server

Can any one give me a hints for installing Radius Server in RHEL-5. And link to the rpm. I searched in the forum, no one have posted anything in it,

You might look into the OpenRADIUS how-to's, and docs. No one really uses it anymore (I know some hospitals, and universities do, but plan to change), so not much info is given on it.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have been using Mikrotik OS router in ISP, but i knew that Radius server is more relaible and robust. So what can i used without much investment to make my OS Router??

manishnr, RADIUS is an authentication methodology and isn't an application that does routing.

If you want to create a cheap home router with functionality similar to that of D-Link, Netgear or Linksys, you can use iptables.

Microtik seems to sell low end devices. A D-Link, Netgear or Linksys model would be more reliable if you don't want to use Linux.

Can you get these models in Nepal?

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Radisu Server

My major need is i need some package that can manage bandwidth and time to my clients. I am using Linux server to manage this with Mikrotik, but i couldnt get good and robust solution from that, So i was serching some radius server for that so plz suggest and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    manishnr, RADIUS is an authentication methodology and isn't an application that does routing.

If you want to create a cheap home router with functionality similar to that of D-Link, Netgear or Linksys, you can use iptables.

Microtik seems to sell low end devices. A D-Link, Netgear or Linksys model would be more reliable if you don't want to use Linux.

Can you get these models in Nepal?

Advisor
    Squid and openntpd ?
    Don't worry Ma'am. We're university students, - We know what We're doing.
    'Ruiat coelum, fiat voluntas tua.'
    Datalogi - en livsstil; Intet liv, ingen stil.