Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Win7 $PATH

Thread: Win7 $PATH

Associate

Win7 $PATH

How do I add to the $PATH in Window 7?

I prefer starting some apps from the command line.

Quote Originally Posted by camelrider View Post
    How do I add to the $PATH in Window 7?

I prefer starting some apps from the command line.
    Since the first hundred people who read this haven't said anything, I will:

"Why are you looking for Windows advice on a Linux discussion list?"

We have a windows section because many of us use both, but Linux is the focus of the forum.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My sites:
    -

Associate
    Thanks! I've downloaded the utility from Redmondlab and will give it a try.
    Time to head out for my Senior Citizens bowling league now....

I'll make a directory for utilities such as md5sum that i use frequently and add it to $PATH.

To make this easier, you can simply right-click "My Computer", or "Computer" (Vista/7), choose "Properties". After go to the "Advanced" tab (on Vista/Win7 you need to click "Advanced System Settings" before this), then click "Environment Variables". In there, simply highlight the PATH, and click "Edit...". From there, add whatever you want into the PATH, and make sure you separate the paths with ";".
    arrogance breeds ignorance

Associate
    Thanks, KK. I'll check this out later today when things calm down around here.

We have a windows section because many of us use both, but Linux is the focus of the forum.