Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
hp notebook 541 series redhat 5

Thread: hp notebook 541 series redhat 5

hp notebook 541 series redhat 5

Hi,

I have installed linux redhat 5 in my new HP notebook, i have the problem with screen display. The window is fixed in center and there is some 2 cm space in left and right side of the screen the screen resolution is 1024x800 i have also tried by changing all the available options but nothing works.

I have checked the display and screen resolution it is assigned to 1024x800 and millions of colors i have also tried it by changing thousands of colors and nothing works, please help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The issue is fixed by installing fedora latest vesrsion, I think the problem was with teh drivers installed.