Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

how to mount usb flash drive

Thread: how to mount usb flash drive

how to mount usb flash drive

hiii forum ,
    i am a new user of RHEL 4.0 .plz tell me how to mount a usb flash drive in the system. i have tried kudzu and dont know exactly how to do..?

Cool hi

hi budy
    i solve ur problem in sunday night keep smile
    r u doing rhce.

shouldn't gnome-volume-manager and HAL take care of this automatically when you stick it in?

if it doesn't on RHEL4 (it will at least in the upcoming RHEL5 since I know that software is included there) you can manually mount it with the mount command - an example of use would be:

mount /dev/sda1 /media/usbdisk (naturally adjust to fit your environment, the device node can be different and you might like another destination)
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gnome-volume-manager - its GREAT!!
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Cool

hi buddy
    first u install a usb driver in pc . then use kudzu u will find a succed

thank u....

hiii all..
    thank u all for ur early reply. and i did that and succeded
    as
    #mount /dev/sda1 /media/usbdisk
    #cd /media/usbdisk
    #ls
    my problem is solved.
    and i am doing preparing for RHCE thats why using RHEL 4.0.
    once again thanks forum
    merry christmas

Smile tex

hello