Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)

Re:LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)

I haven't seen it yet so I'm not reading this thread... I haven't read the books either so yah for surprises! Anyway... I came to quote my friend who just saw it he says...

"Legolas proves he can kick ass and look pretty doing it."

Made me laugh... just had to share.

"Legolas proves he can kick ass and look pretty doing it."
    yup

i liked it very much, i just read the book this fall and remember how it went - so there were a few deviations just like there was in the two towers.

is it just me or does legolas look like a girl without boobs?

anyways, it was a great movie. i had to wait in line for an hour to get a good seat (we got there at 8, bought or tickets, got in the line to get in the place, and ended up getting probobly the best seats in the theater. )...awesome movie...

its weird really..the three movie series' i lived my teenage years waiting for, are almost over. the matrix was finished off. the lord of the rings was finished off. and now they are gunna finish off star wars. what do i have to look forword to now? imean other then single movies that are over when they were over.

[quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=8321;start=0#msg75631 date=1072028699]

anyways, it was a great movie. i had to wait in line for an hour to get a good seat (we got there at 8, bought or tickets, got in the line to get in the place, and ended up getting probobly the best seats in the theater. )...awesome movie...

its weird really..the three movie series' i lived my teenage years waiting for, are almost over. the matrix was finished off. the lord of the rings was finished off. and now they are gunna finish off star wars. what do i have to look forword to now? imean other then single movies that are over when they were over.
    [/quote]
    The Hobbit

will they ever make a hobbit movie? and also, what about after that? XD

[quote author=martin link=board=14;threadid=8321;start=0#msg75634 date=1072035928]
    [quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=8321;start=0#msg75631 date=1072028699]

[/quote]
    The Hobbit
    [/quote]

The caretaker of Tolkiens works (his oldest son) refuses to sell the rights to a movie - and especially to Peter Jackson since he HATED the movie even before they were made.

The only reason there was a LOTR movie series was the Tolkien himself sold the rights back when he was alive (and in dept btw.)

I will say that I loved the movie, though I'm a huge JRRT fan. Yes, there were plenty of deviations, some that make Tolkien fans cringe; but the movies themselves were AWESOME. If you haven't seen them, and you like this genre...see them.

Though, I might add...do not drink anything at least two hours before the movie.

The cinematography was lacking in the 2nd and 3rd, while the first was just plain awesome.

[/quote]

Yes!! Finally someone who voices what I"ve been thinking all along!

THANK YOU!