Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)

LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)

Well i just got back from this 3 1/2 hour movie of wholesome goodness. now THAT is how you end a trilogy, not some pussy whacked out shit like matrix revolutions. ill only tell you people 2 things and they arent spoilers. #1 There is one of the best scenes done by my man Legolas! He always does some bad ass shit, and you will clap at this scene, if you dont clap you arent human! And 2nd, they go through like 7 scenes where you think they will end the movie. So dont pack up early, because im telling you that the movie stretches the ending looooooong, just when you think it is over, it isnt. So dont leave until you see a black screen with The End on it. And i must say that the way i saw this movie was the way you should see movies. During this movie the audience laughed, cheered, and clapped when credit was due, it was an awesome experience and itll be hard for anyone to ever top this movie.

In short and simple terms, Lord of The Rings: Return of The King kicked god damned ASS!

Good Guru

Re:LOTR: ROTK (Probably spoilers)

Is it that good??

I'm thinking about going with my wife this weekend.

if you liked the first 2, holy shit will this one make you jump, it was *amazing*. i dont know if any other movie can beat it. the experience itself with the rest of the audience was great, this is the only movie i can think of which i got into with the audience cheering and clapping, etc it was that good. there are some just amazing scenes. go see it as fast as you can!

ummm - the audiance cheered when we saw Finding Nemo - is it as good as Finding Nemo?

holy geek seeing it on the first night.... :P

i can't believe i will be seeing it in the first week. normally i wait out the crowds. this time though i asm seeing with a friend that i only get together with about once a month and he wanted to go early (so to speak).

i am sure i will like it. i don't remember the books too much so deviations from them don't bother me as much as some of my friends.

btw.....may contain spoilers? whats with that warning? most people have read the books so what the heck is there to spoil :P

well ive never read the books, just cause i hate to read, its boring. but from what i hear all 3 of these movies have been pretty close to the books. =P

Good Guru

The first 2 (which I saw) did justice to the books. Granted alot was left out, but come on ... In all reality each book could be 6 hours when turned into a movie.

Plus it looks like he is gonna push for a Hobbit movie ;D Kick ass eh? Now we need to get him to do a Simirillion (sp?) and we have it all.

finding nemo is like finding a needle in a haystack compaired to LOTR: ROTK =p

bah finding nemo rules.

mine! mine! mine!

The ending sucked a bit - looked like 3 ending needing to be tied up which was done in a untimely manner.

The big battle scenes were great though.