Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea

Re:Tea

Strawberry flavored ;D ;D ;D sometimes bubble tea

Good Guru

Oolong and GreenTea is my usual.

Have anybody tried the tea with a little sugar and some lemon juice? Man, it's heaven. ( black coffee works the same as well )

my tiny vote... tea is not a taste I am fond of at all. It actually doesn't taste good to me at all. So have fun drinkin' your tea. I'll have a pop or maybe a coffee or something. :P

Lipton, chilled! ;D

Actually I like tea in the bag, Orange Pekoe!!!

I just discovered Tea made on frozen lime leafs - most exellent.

anyone tried mate (ma-tay?) i had been hearing wonderful things of it and they made it sound like a drug of some kind (you need a bowla (bong?) to drink (smoke?) it) but when i had it, it tasted just like plain old tea...

I live in the South. Our tea is sweet and iced, thanks. Best served with bar-b-q

[quote author=ph34r link=board=14;threadid=8299;start=0#msg75456 date=1071684282]
    I live in the South. Our tea is sweet and iced, thanks. Best served with bar-b-q
    [/quote]

Sweet tea isn't really tea at all. It's a conspiracy. In all reality, it's brown colored sugar water. Sometimes with lemon. If you can still taste the tea in the the South, then you haven't added enough sugar

Kind Mastermind

Just tea. I don't care if it's Earl Grey, Black (which is actually green tea that's been cured), Green, flavored tea, real iced tea (meaning sweet tea), lemon, sugared, plain...you name it, I'll probably drink it (if it's really tea).

I do like a dab of honey in my tea...makes it so comfy feeling. What I fail to understand is how bagged tea can be considered tea at all. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to get real tea leaves here in Yank-ville. God I hate it when we screw up something basic like tea. I really love drinking Turkish tea on a hot summer day...cools you down quick (after the initial rush of heat leaves your body).

Thanks guys, now I'm freaking thirsty. I'll have to wait for the tea until I get home. Oh, joy. Bagged tea...yum.

Cheers

I've heard alot about this Long Island Icetea.. I know it has nothing to do with tea... but is it good?