Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which coffee beans?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which coffee beans?

Hybrid View

Which coffee beans?

Ok I bought my self an espresso machine. I plan to experiment a bit and try to make some of my favorite drinks. In your opinion what are the best coffee beans for espressos or mochas? Here where I live I have access to purchase seattle's best, starbucks, java city coffe beans and others aswell.

Re:Which coffee beans?

Try coffee beans from Africa. I've had one brand (can't remember the name) and it was outstanding compared to the columbian stuff we are so use to.

Sumatra. And there is Sumatra. Don't forget about Sumatra either. And - If I am feeling I really need something special I will get some Sumatra.

Entertianing a date? Sumatra.

Need to stay awake for several days? Sumatra.

Need that coffee that leaves no doubt you are drinking coffee? Sumatra.

Let me know if ya need any more input from me.

Sumatra comes from an island in the Indian ocean in case you were concerned it if was Columbia.

what coffee is it that tastes like water if you dont put something in it (like creamer)? anyways, dont get that kind. :P

[quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=8295;start=0#msg75247 date=1071370472]
    what coffee is it that tastes like water if you dont put something in it (like creamer)? anyways, dont get that kind. :P
    [/quote]

Oh hey I know that kind! Yeah they put it in the machines at work. Tastes like 100% genuine columbian dirt, and gives me little sores on my tongue.

I still drink it tho

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=14;threadid=8295;start=0#msg75249 date=1071370756]
    [quote author=TeRG link=board=14;threadid=8295;start=0#msg75247 date=1071370472]
    [/quote]

Oh hey I know that kind! Yeah they put it in the machines at work. Tastes like 100% genuine columbian dirt, and gives me little sores on my tongue.

I still drink it tho
    [/quote]

yeah, they have it at work and my dad buys it at home..i put in more then it says and it still tastes like crap...or half water..

i go to the gas station before school sometimes and get good coffee..duno what kind they use

Get some puertorrican coffee.

http://www.caferico.com/

kona, greatest coffee on earth!

[/quote]

Sumatra ?

I think its made by Seattle's Best