Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GnuPG and Default Key

Thread: GnuPG and Default Key

GnuPG and Default Key

Hello everyone,

A new GnuPG was released that disables ELGamal keys in GnuPG due to it's easy compromise. My question is I currently have a good amount of keys using the default GPG key set (DSA and ElGamal).

Am I at risk? Will upgrading force me to make new keys?

Re:GnuPG and Default Key

Do 'gpg --list-keys'. If your key has a "G" next to it (Not a "g&quot then it's vulnerable.

Thanks!

Does anyone really think the all of the keys on any crypto program has not been comprimised by No Such Agency? They read everyone elses mail, why not yours?
    Just a thought.

10ded