Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Essay (non computer/linux) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Essay (non computer/linux)

Re:Essay (non computer/linux)

I got a B on it ;D

Kind Mastermind

I'm glad you got a B on it. How does that compare with the rest of your grades?

Y'all missed two very important groups/persons...The Crusaders/Inquisitors and Bill Gates. I believe that the UN should step in and try Bill for his contribution to the destruction of millions of computers worldwide. A greater atrocity I can not imagine. (Yes, I wrote that last bit about Bill with my tongue firmly planted in cheek!)

Even though I am fairly religious in nature, I must admit that terrible atrocities have been committed in the name of religion. I would hazard a guess that more people have died because of religion than any other reason. Sad. Truly sad.

Cheers

True. According to the book "Jesus Freaks" by dc talk, there were 156,000 christians martyred (killed, however you want to look at it, dead is dead) in 1998. You dont see that on the evening news now do ya?

it's my best grade yet in Socials ;D Info Tech is my best subject with an A thank you knoppix for not crashing on me ;D ;D

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=14;threadid=8231;start=0#msg74783 date=1070591645]
    True. According to the book "Jesus Freaks" by dc talk, there were 156,000 christians martyred (killed, however you want to look at it, dead is dead) in 1998. You dont see that on the evening news now do ya?
    [/quote]

No, you don't. We also don't hear about the Muslims in India who get killed for their faith, or Hindu's in Pakistan who are killed as well.

As an aside, I wanted to purchase that book a few years back, but the bookstore ran out of it. I think I have the second book in the series. I should look for it again when Uncle Sam releases me from hell.

Cheers