Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Are they ligit or a scam?

Thread: Are they ligit or a scam?

Are they ligit or a scam?

I got a call from these people culvercareers.com wanting to recruit me for a management trainee position. Are they reall or are they out to scam me. The recruiter sounded a bit unproffesional.

Mentor

Re:Are they ligit or a scam?

They seem to be legit. Looks like headhunters. Do they ask for money from you? If not (it is usually the employer that pays them), then what can you loose?

Re:Are they ligit or a scam?

They refused to tell me who they were hireing all they say is that its a car rental place.