Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Any way to get a decent X-Mouse?

Thread: Any way to get a decent X-Mouse?

Any way to get a decent X-Mouse?

I find the click to focus model extremely annoying, so I'm trying to make the focus follow mouse in Win XP. I installed TweakUI and checked the X-Mouse option, but it's not working the way I want. Sure, the focus does follow mouse now, but when I click inside a window, it raises on top.

I want the window to raise only when I click the frame or titlebar, not when I click inside it. Is there any way to get this kind of behavior?

Re:Any way to get a decent X-Mouse?

Is cygwin+your favourite X11 window manager an option?

Well, it could be an option, but since I'm using this particular XP system only occasionally, I don't want to put too much effort into it. That's why I was wondering if there was an easier solution...

hello,
    seems like there was something called tweakUI that enabled a X mouse style for win32.

[quote author=pbharris link=board=25;threadid=8207;start=0#msg74885 date=1070770981]
    hello,
    seems like there was something called tweakUI that enabled a X mouse style for win32.
    [/quote]

Uhm...

[quote author=NGene link=board=25;threadid=8207;start=0#msg74537 date=1069934618]
    I installed TweakUI and checked the X-Mouse option, but it's not working the way I want. Sure, the focus does follow mouse now, but when I click inside a window, it raises on top.

I want the window to raise only when I click the frame or titlebar, not when I click inside it. Is there any way to get this kind of behavior?
    [/quote]

I wonder how many times I have to repeat it, my dear pbharris :P

doh! crappy answers is what i give when i read the first three words of a post... :-X