Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Will SCO Win or Lose?

Thread: Will SCO Win or Lose?

Will SCO Win or Lose?

Which do you think is the most likely outcome for SCO?

Re:Will SCO Win or Lose?

CRAP CRAP CRAP

I hit the wrong one!!!

CRAP CRAP CRAP

So my official answer is they will lose! I can only hope to <insert your god here> that M$ doesn't swallow up SCO, that could only mean more and more problems for the Linux community.

i hope to god that sco loses and leaves me be.

SCO is like a sore on my ass that doesnt go away. we need strong medicine (with IBM, Novell, Apple, and a few others..i think that should be strong enough..we just need somebody to fill out a RX)

They have no case... I say they will lose and die painfully.

SCO is still arround?

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=13;threadid=8190;start=0#msg74568 date=1070061511]
    SCO is still arround?
    [/quote]

apparently so

As to whether SCO will be taken over by Microsoft, check out http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,4149,1400161,00.asp.

You see, Microsoft has never been about being technically better. Microsoft is about creating the perception that it's the best and embracing any technology that might disrupt that illusion. If Linux gives Microsoft enough trouble, I think Microsoft is ready to embrace Linux… just enough to try to strangle it.
    if microsoft buys SCO, we would have to make microsoft's linux look both bad by making better stuff, and distorting the illusion, and try to convince people to try a real linux distro. one thing is for sure, i will not stand for this. though i cant do anything alone, as a community we might be able to "shove them out"