I must be stupid.

I was looking for the name of that puzzle where long blocks are all stacked into a taller structure. The object of the game is to take one block off at a time without collapsing the structure.

What exactly is the name of that puzzle?

I googled jinga, ginga, ginja, jinja, etc..... and nothing comes up.

Can anyone tell me the exact spelling?