Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Happy wedding NGene - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy wedding NGene

Good Guru

Re:Happy wedding NGene

LC, for the proper fee, I can take care of that "problem" of yours. I can eliminate anything, anywhere, anytime.

These "skeletons" can be put into the "graveyard" and out of the "closet" with a little "forceful effort." I have a friend, Mr Walther that is also commonly named WA2000 on these message boards, and he has a head splitting personality. But nice to have around when needed ...

Contact me about this. No telephone, mail, email. Privately.

The same guy from a couple of years ago when the site first started? Hmmmmm

[quote author=trickster link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74428 date=1069696322]
    Does he uses linux?
    [/quote]

Well, he's dual booting, but he's still using Windoze mostly... but he's having a lot of trouble with it and calling Bill Gates all sorts of funny names, so I guess he'll make a good Linux user some day... But our server will be Linux, no question about that :P

Where are the pictures?
    Hey, they're not ready yet! I promise I'll post here something when we get the pictures!

[quote author=NGene link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74480 date=1069761150]
    [quote author=trickster link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74428 date=1069696322]
    Does he uses linux?
    [/quote]

Well, he's dual booting, but he's still using Windoze mostly... but he's having a lot of trouble with it and calling Bill Gates all sorts of funny names, so I guess he'll make a good Linux user some day... But our server will be Linux, no question about that :P

Where are the pictures?
    Hey, they're not ready yet! I promise I'll post here something when we get the pictures!
    [/quote]

1) AND YOU MARRIED A NONE LINUX USER WHY??

2) WOOHOOO

3) How's married life treating you?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74483 date=1069774480]
    AND YOU MARRIED A NONE LINUX USER WHY??[/quote]

Hey, nobody's perfect... everyone has their faults, and this is his... ;D

WOOHOOO
    Yes, just be patient.

How's married life treating you?
    Well, for the first couple of days, we were both unable to sit or walk normally, and due to excess use, our poor bed finally collapsed. :P :P :P

j/k.. no, really, married life seems to be treating me very well. Nothing to complain so far.

[quote author=NGene link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74538 date=1069935213]

How's married life treating you?
    Well, for the first couple of days, we were both unable to sit or walk normally, and due to excess use, our poor bed finally collapsed. :P :P :P

j/k.. no, really, married life seems to be treating me very well. Nothing to complain so far.
    [/quote]

I specifically asked you earlier not to mention your sexlife to me... it depresses me.. But I'm glad to hear you guys are happy.

[quote author=NGene link=board=21;threadid=8154;start=0#msg74480 date=1069761150]
    [/quote]

So... its been a month and a day now.. Finns develop wedding pictures slowly I see

[me=Lovechild]bets NGene is busy sorting out the honeymoon pictures - wouldnt want to go Paris Hilton on us would she [/me]