Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Nvidia drivers again

Thread: Nvidia drivers again

Nvidia drivers again

Well I wanted to install the nvidia drivers but no luck > I installed the headers that were in synaptic and also my compiled kernel are in /usr/src and it still couldn't fine it ???

TIA
    Michael

Re:Nvidia drivers again

it has to be /usr/src/linux that points to your kernel.

What is the error? ???

I never got the Nvidia drivers to say they worked (i.e. errors during testing) but all 3d apps ran fine, did you get anything to run?

I couldn't get anything to run so I went back to fedora