Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who vs. What #7

Thread: Who vs. What #7

Who vs. What #7

So which is it ?

Re:Who vs. What #7

Jimi Hendrix

[quote author=GhostDawg link=board=17;threadid=8111;start=0#msg73765 date=1068673786]
    Jimi Hendrix
    [/quote]
    ditto

[quote author=GhostDawg link=board=17;threadid=8111;start=0#msg73765 date=1068673786]
    Jimi Hendrix
    [/quote]
    well duh.

I dig Bob Dylan

99.99999% of the time, cover versions of songs ALWAYS lose to the original. Ditto for remakes of movies, or worse yet, movies of bad TV shows from the 70s. (they're making a Starsky & Hutch movie? shoot me now.)

Mentor

[quote author=deepfreeze link=board=17;threadid=8111;start=#msg73785 date=1068728803]
    99.99999% of the time, cover versions of songs ALWAYS lose to the original. Ditto for remakes of movies, or worse yet, movies of bad TV shows from the 70s. (they're making a Starsky & Hutch movie? shoot me now.)
    [/quote]

Starsky & Hutch? Are you kidding me? That's the best stuff they ever put on TV ... ;D

Good Guru

Hendrix.

He was a bigger druggie. As Dylan trys to maul him, he doesnt feel the pain. I think JH will end up opening an afterlife can of whoop-ass ala naked pictures of Roseanne and WindowsXP cd's. As Dylan looks at the god awful photos, he cringes in terror or the hideousness, and thats when an XP cd slits his angelic throat.

You did realize that WVW were battles to the death, right ;D

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=8111;start=0#msg73781 date=1068709758]
    I dig Bob Dylan
    [/quote]
    I like Dylan also, but who can argue Hendrix version!