Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

DEC Alpha for sale

Thread: DEC Alpha for sale

Kind Mastermind

DEC Alpha for sale

Welp, I thought that I would have the time to play with me DEC Alphastation 200 4/233, but I can't seem to find the time. The computer comes with two 4 gig hard drives, an external case for the second hard drive plus room for three additional drives, approximately 96 megs of ram (plus additional pieces of ram), a 12x SCSI cdrom drive, several graphics cards, additional components, etc. Comes with RH 7.1 and 7.2 plus the complete seven cd distro of Debian.

PM me if you are interested and we can negotiate a price.

Cheers

Re:DEC Alpha for sale

I'm guessing unless you could get the army to parachute drop the damn thing - shipping would kill anyone.

Post it's aproximate weight. It might help get people interested. Shipping generally can cause problems like Lovechild pointed out.

Kind Mastermind

It cost about $25 or 30 dollars to ship it to me (USPS). I would be willing to cover the shipping costs that are above $25, if they are not too unreasonable.

Cheers