Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Microsoft Loves Developers

Thread: Microsoft Loves Developers

Microsoft Loves Developers

Re:Microsoft Loves Developers

I..... LOVE..... THIS..... COMPANY !!!!!

YEAH !!!!!

..i was gunna say what lovey said...

I remember what it was like to have free time *sigh* :-\

mplayer-mozilla doesn't give me sound

Is it because of codec trouble? I might have a way to fix it.

ROFLMAO that was f**kin funny ;D ;D ;D ;D at first I thougt it was all real. But now we know what he's been smoling lately with Darl McBride SPEED!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D I got kicked out of class for laughing too hard.

[quote author=ifred link=board=17;threadid=8079;start=0#msg74116 date=1069214793]
    Is it because of codec trouble? I might have a way to fix it.
    [/quote]

probably not. The actual mplayer works fine...it's just mplayer-mozilla that doesn't do sound.

Personally I'm looking forward to the gstreamer mozilla plugin hitting debian unstable. Hopefully it's all its cracked up to be.

Understood. At first I had some trouble with audio and Xine so i had to add this: deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main to my apt sources and install the w32codecs package.
    Other ideas may be found here: http://www.yak.net/fqa/355.html