Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

doesnt get much better then this... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: doesnt get much better then this...

Advisor

Re:doesnt get much better then this...

I'm on univeristy bandwidth right now (living in residence at U of Alberta) and I get some pretty fucking slick download speeds. Like 700 K/sec. They're cracking down on piracy though, my neighbor got his one and only warning the other day, and apparently since I'm in the faculty of Engineering I'm special and don't get any warning, so I'm almost tempted to switch to adsl....not that I would ever download anything illegal....just on principle of course.

Good Guru

[quote author=PK link=board=14;threadid=8026;start=0#msg73233 date=1067586621]
    not that I would ever download anything illegal....[/quote]
    Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .................................. :

;D

[me=Compunuts]hide pictues of bobbies from PK ... :P[/me]

I'm lucky my hometown is opening up their own fiber network so soon I might be off this god for saken adsl 0.5 mgbit.

Congratulations on the fatherhood to come... enjoy your peace while it lasts, and remember before sunrise he's your wifes son
    ROFLMAO ;D

Thanx LC! Yeah, I can see it already, and I want it that thought to go away until then.

It will be nice at times to have another KK running around. Now, I just need around 3 - 5 more to have a devel team. ;D