Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cloverm - Problems getting to LJR

Thread: Cloverm - Problems getting to LJR

Hybrid View

Cloverm - Problems getting to LJR

Good Morning Cloverm,

It seems many of us have been having problems getting to LJR at different times of the day.

Is there any way we can help to troubleshoot/improve/resolve this issue?

Mentor

Re:Cloverm - Problems getting to LJR

[quote author=trickster link=board=18;threadid=8023;start=0#msg73149 date=1067359165]
    Good Morning Cloverm,

It seems many of us have been having problems getting to LJR at different times of the day.

Is there any way we can help to troubleshoot/improve/resolve this issue?

[/quote]

send the output of a trace route to cloverm, this way phpwebhosting could see where the slowdown is.

I don't think it's a problem with the connection but rather the server hosting the database is not suitable.
    Many times when the main page hasn't loaded within 10 seconds or so, I hit the stop button and the main page pops right up but without the recent posts frame.
    To me, this indicates a problem with the database and/or the server which the database resides.

Good Guru

[quote author=Whiz link=board=18;threadid=8023;start=0#msg73160 date=1067369102]
    I don't think it's a problem with the connection but rather the server hosting the database is not suitable.
    Many times when the main page hasn't loaded within 10 seconds or so, I hit the stop button and the main page pops right up but without the recent posts frame.
    To me, this indicates a problem with the database and/or the server which the database resides.
    [/quote]

I agree, its apache or the DB that is running the site. Is the server overloaded? A corrupt file? I would really like to know if this site is spread on a cluster or if the site is sharing aserver with other sites. If there are other sites, what are they? If I get a problem, I can hit them too and see if the same problems occur.