Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

testing EMBED

Thread: testing EMBED

testing EMBED

<EMBED SRC="http://www.thewhizzardslair.net/Viva La Revolution.mp3" AUTOSTART=false WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=25 LOOP=0>

Well, does it work?

Nope, not in YaBB.

It should be like http://www.thewhizzardslair.net/view...49&forum=2

Re:testing EMBED

I'd say it's a good thing it doesn't work, I'd rather not have people embeding mp3s in their posts

whizzard... with 2 zs, you used to play starcraft on battle.net?

Nope, never played starcraft.

About the EMBED tags: They're probably not good for a forum like this, especially if copyrighted material was posted. For my personal use, it could be usefull but defenantly not for public use.
    I was just messing around with stuff and discoverd the use of the EMBED tags in forums.

[quote author=Whiz link=board=14;threadid=8012;start=0#msg73069 date=1067190154]
    Nope, never played starcraft.

About the EMBED tags: They're probably not good for a forum like this, especially if copyrighted material was posted. For my personal use, it could be usefull but defenantly not for public use.
    I was just messing around with stuff and discoverd the use of the EMBED tags in forums.

[/quote]

you can choose what does and doesnt work on yabbse..cloverm would have to enable the embed tag to get it to work (there is a list in the admin panel of tags that do work)