Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Umm Hello?

Thread: Umm Hello?

Umm Hello?

For those of you wondering where I have been here is a recap of my last 6 months of life.

Government Travel to exotic places such as Hawaii, San Diego, Jordan and Bahrain.

Left Knee surgery for a torn MCL and other cartilage damage.

Work, Work and Work

Bought a new computer upgrade about a month ago, the bad thing is I had to give up my primary Linux box to do so :-\

Hence the lack of stopping in. All the above coupled with coaching my Grandson's flag football team and playing EverQuest has left me no time for Linux.

I wish EQ would run under Linux that would just rock the house.

As for the computer upgrade here is what I got.

ECS Moboard
    P4 2.66 (566 MHz FSB)
    512 PC-333 DDR Ram
    Geforce 4 with 128 DDR Ram

So things are flying under Windblows and I would love to see that rock the RH but...

I will try to come by more often on my laptop (I snuck a copy of RH on there) ;D

Until then take care,

Rastar

Re:Umm Hello?

I could of swore Transgaming finished the EQ emulation with WineX. Anyways, welcome back Rastar!

Good Guru

Re:Umm Hello?

Welcome back man!

WineX does EQ. I know. Hit Transgming's Site.