Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who vs What #6

Thread: Who vs What #6

Good Guru

Who vs What #6

Lets get it on !

Mentor

Re:Who vs What #6

i've got to say the joker.

I think the joker was better because he really looked like the joker in the cartoons

all work an no play makes jack a dull boy!

That was an amazing part too....

how could you make a decision like that???

i'm sticking with the joker.

Hhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrre's Johnny!
    An axe weilding psychopath agianst a clown. Tough choice. hehehehe.

Good Guru

Tough one eh?

[quote author=martin link=board=17;threadid=7981;start=0#msg72898 date=1066786671]
    Hhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrre's Johnny!
    An axe weilding psychopath agianst a clown. Tough choice. hehehehe.
    [/quote]

An axe weilding psychopath against a psycopathic clown with cartoonishly evil goons...plus a better line than "Here's Johnny!"

"What this town needs, is an enema"

Joker wins.

Gotta be the Joker since I never saw the Shining.

Good Guru

the shining was good (even the new non Nicholson remake). Bascially a nutjob goes off the deep end and starts trying to kill everyone becasue some ghost tells him to. Actually alot better than what that conveys, I am sure. But the old '70's version was the best. I am sure its out online, grab it.