First off, this is my first post in quite a while, some of you may remember me, others may not, but I haven't really been around since the beginning of the summer. (Work/School take up too much time). Anywho, I've been busy, and sadly haven't really had time for linux much lately, I've gotten stuck in the windows rut simply because I was too lazy to finish installing gentoo. (had some troubles with my KT400 drivers and the 2.6 kernel not being too nice to me) so anywho, long story short, i don't have a (working) linux partition right now.

So, today I was cruising the net and stumbled upon the SuSE Live CD, I figured, hey, what can go wrong with this? It doesn't even need to install, so I downloaded it for shits and giggles and booted up from it. Now I'm posting this from SuSE quite gleefully, remembering why I liked linux so much. Now I really don't have time for a hardcore distro like gentoo at the moment, but I do believe that SuSE is going to make it on my hard drive. I may wait for a week before I install, as I have 5 mid-terms in the next week and will be fairly busy, but this distro WILL get on my hard drive. I am very impressed with SuSE right now, this is my first time ever using SuSE and wow, what can I say other than wow. It's pretty sweet.

And I'm rambling....so basically what I'm saying is, the SuSE Live CD has just drawn me back to the beautiful penguin, thank you SuSE!