Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

ouch! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ouch!

Mentor

Re:ouch!

[quote author=stuart link=board=14;threadid=7954;start=0#msg72681 date=1066266645]
    i sliced my thumb on the table saw at work. 9 stitches. it hurt
    [/quote]

Kind of hart to type with all the bandages on, huh.

Hunt and peck...

yea, it is hard. i am only using my right hand and i feel like an udiot 'cause it's too hard to capitalize. [me=stuart]sighs[/me]

look at the bright side..you get used to typing with just one hand, and then when your done with that, you learn how to type with just the other hand, and then you learn how to multitask..and you can play two games at once that would be awesome if you could do that and actually be good

Good Guru

[quote author=Terg link=board=14;threadid=7954;start=0#msg73055 date=1067140316]
    look at the bright side..you get used to typing with just one hand, and then when your done with that, you learn how to type with just the other hand, and then you learn how to multitask..and you can play two games at once that would be awesome if you could do that and actually be good
    [/quote]

We do that already.

Masturbate with one hand.
    Change pr0n sites with the other.

Yea, this was the hand I change pr0n sites with. They took out seven of the stitches. five more to go. I change my own dressing now! lol. The nurse stole my hat.

I personally think they take aside the people in gradeschool who has the worst possible handwriting and tell them to study medicine.

Good Guru

Two friends of mine as well as my ex-GF is doctors. They have so many other things to worry than their handwriting. They got beat up so much with studying that they can barely see what they are writing. It's sad though ( and scary ) if you think about it. That's why I rarely go to see doctors not after how my ex-GF is and what she told me about how stupid a lot of her peers were.

Good Guru

[quote author=stuart link=board=14;threadid=7954;start=0#msg73079 date=1067201464]
    The nurse stole my hat.
    [/quote]

A Red Fedora by chance ? If so I want the name, address, phone number, relatives info, place of employment, and car make and model and plate ID. Theft of Red Fedora's is just plain sick, and I can have a strike team raid the bitch's work, house, and all of her relatives places in just a snap ....