Thread: SCO's stock up

SCO's stock up

today, SCO's stock rose 32%..i am currently looking into why that might have happened, if anybody has any information, let me know

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOX&d=t

Mentor

Re:SCO's stock up

The volatile shares of SCO Group Inc. (NasdaqSC:SCOX - News) jumped as much as 39% Wednesday after a brokerage analyst recommended the stock and set a price target nearly triple its closing price Tuesday.

"The IBM lawsuit and the potential for Linux licensing deals offer plenty to be excited about, while failure would render the shares worthless, in our view,"
    If any of you is into stocks this is the time to sell SCO shares short. You'll be able to buy it back for pennies in a year or so, almost guaranteed (emphahis on "almost" ...).

Since we are on the subject of stocks, anyone notcied the price of Sun Microsystems lately?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sunw

its low, but look at the volume. if i had any money to invest, i would consider buying a couple hundred of sun while its low, because i can see them going up in the future...though i could be wrong, i dont know much about stock stuff, thats why i have my friend reed

I've already made $200 off Sun in the past week. They are going to get bought out for sure. I believe that's why the stock is going up since people who are perceiving that, are buying the crap out of it. Sun is just too big for anyone NOT to buy it.

Good Guru

Well, I guess we can make a bet then, More Perfect Copy. I predict that either HP, IBM, or Microsoft eat up Sun. We can set the terms of failure up mutually, but suggestions are

who pays for a round of golf

who buys the round of Sapporo's/Tsing Tao's

who picks the bar first

who drives where

who has to install windows and USE it for a week.

LMAO. Well, looks like IBM is looking into buying it out along with buying AMD. We shale see. If and when it jumps back up to $78 a share, I'll pay for green costs and cart rental, along with the the "All you can drink asian beer" package. You can pick the bar, and neither of us should really drive after the drinking. As for Windows, you and I know that neither one of use should endure that pain. Maybe while we are drunk we can find a zealot and beat them until they install Windows 95 on all their *NIX systems. ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=13;threadid=7953;start=0#msg72729 date=1066334173]
    and neither of us should really drive after the drinking.
    [/quote]

Hehe, who says I can drive after hitting bars normally ;D I define drunkeness. :-X