Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

IBM Comercial

Thread: IBM Comercial

IBM Comercial

I just saw this today and thought it's a pretty cool comercial for Linux. Check it out ...

http://www-3.ibm.com/e-business/doc/...ative=B1PR00L0

Re:IBM Comercial

That is quite impressive.

Yep...now if only they'd show it on TV once in a while! The last I ever heard of that was on the website. I see MS commercials left right and center, but have never seen the Linux one.

I have seen some Linux comercials by IBM, but half the time it's not just for linux (Linux, DB2, etc..)

It's great that they made a linux commercial. It would be even better if people using Linux could watch it.

Good Guru

[quote author=martin link=board=13;threadid=7951;start=0#msg72678 date=1066260373]
    It's great that they made a linux commercial. It would be even better if people using Linux could watch it.
    [/quote]

You can. Get the plugins for mplayer, compile mplayer correctly and then you can open the url. A PITA, but until someone starts shipping packages of mplayer with these setup already, it will remain this bad. I hate it. I rarely ever get to doing it. This may end up doing it. Dunno.

Or get mozplugger.

I d/l'd all the pluggins on the page plus what Slave Copy and Trickster suggested and still can't seem to get it to play. ???

I saw this on tv during the Cheif's game two weeks ago at a bar. People actually cheered at the commercial! You'd be surprised how many people hate Micro$osft in the "real world".