Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Are you using Firefox 1.0??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yea I am

9 75.00%
  • No. I'll wait to DL it a while

3 25.00%
  • Wait. I don't have to use IE?

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

Why are you guys updating it from outside of firefox? I upgraded from 0.9 to 1.0 from within firefox It warns you when updates are available with a sweet little icon somewhere.

And Firefox is -the- browser.

Associate

Re: Friefox 1.0.. Are you using it?

Not me, I still use 0.9.3. I have heard of some having problems trying to get it to work right using Ubuntu PPC (Warty). I'll wait until they iron out the problems. In the meantime, 0.9.3 works really well.

Mentor
    Another blast from the past

Associate
    Firefox 1.0 is great. I am using it on my other machine that is running Fedora Core 2 and also on my Winblows XP and it installed with no problems. I got it from Mozilla.org and standard tarball install. I also use Thunderbird (the latest version) and I like it too. Wouldn't go back to IE or OE for love or money.
    \"When you go into court you are putting you fate into the hands
    of twelve people who weren\'t smart enough to get out of jury duty.\"
    Norm Crosby 8)