Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cloverm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cloverm

Hybrid View

cloverm

Hi cloverm,

I have a suggestion here. Will you put in an ignore list on LJR?? For both the ignore list on the board and in PM's. Thanks.

Re:cloverm

I don't think YaBB SE provides that feature and it's a hell of a job to implement that yourself if you're not fluent in php. Besides this community managed fine without one for quite a while now.

I personally don't see it as something worth spending effort in. Life does not have an ignore list either...

Why the hell would life have an ignore list for?? Well when i got picked on. I did not ignore i fought.

Exactly. so you don't need an ignore list here.

Well about the ignore list in PM's. Sorry to say but you guys are wrong. There is one. When you fire up LJR and you get to the board. Go to the top and click on the number of posts and then go to the right and click on Preferences and then there we are. Just add a user to the list. Sorry but i add Stallman to it.

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=18;threadid=7927;start=0#msg72459 date=1065977640]
    Well about the ignore list in PM's. Sorry to say but you guys are wrong. There is one. When you fire up LJR and you get to the board. Go to the top and click on the number of posts and then go to the right and click on Preferences and then there we are. Just add a user to the list. Sorry but i add Stallman to it.
    [/quote]
    I don't see a need for you to say you added anyone to your
    Ignore list. I think that is something you should do on your own and don't get anyone else involved with.

Mentor

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=18;threadid=7927;start=0#msg72459 date=1065977640]
    Go to the top and click on the number of posts and then go to the right and click on Preferences and then there we are. Just add a user to the list. Sorry but i add Stallman to it.
    [/quote]

click on the number of posts???

Where is that?

[quote author=boblucci link=board=18;threadid=7927;start=0#msg72579 date=1066137262]

Where is that?
    [/quote]

Actually he is talking about the PM section if you click on the part(s) where it tells you how many PMs you have. Once in there there is a preference link to an ignore list.

Mentor

[quote author=boblucci link=board=18;threadid=7927;start=#msg72579 date=1066137262]
    Go to the top and click on the number of posts and then go to the right and click on Preferences and then there we are. Just add a user to the list. Sorry but i add Stallman to it.
    [/quote]

Where is that?
    [/quote]

I think he meant number of Private messages.