Thread: What does this mean??

What does this mean??

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

What does that mean?? Does anyone know?? If you guys know please reply back. Thanks.

Mentor

Re:What does this mean??

maybe the site is down, maybe your internet connection is down,
    what have you done to find the answers for you questions? Did you even try ?

try looking here

Because google will NOT help me with the ansers. It would NOT even let me paste it in. That's why i use google only once in a while if i want too search for something. If it comes to errors google won't help me solve my errors at all. NOT at all. Oh it was something like a program that is on a CD that uses explorer to open it. I hardly doubt that my connection is down.

Mentor

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=14;threadid=7964;start=0#msg72770 date=1066495796]
    Because google will NOT help me with the ansers. It would NOT even let me paste it in. That's why i use google only once in a while if i want too search for something. If it comes to errors google won't help me solve my errors at all. NOT at all. Oh it was something like a program that is on a CD that uses explorer to open it. I hardly doubt that my connection is down.
    [/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about!

That error looks to melike an error you get when you try to view a web page that is unavailable...
    but then again i wouldnt know if that is your problem or not because you never said WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU GOT THE ERROR OR WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO TO RESOLVE IT!!!!

I refuse to help you if you cant folow the simple rules for posting questions. It has been explained to you time and time again and for some reason you flat out refuse to do things the right way.

look at The 6th link down the page
    PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT GOOLE WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH THE ANSWERS!!!!

why is it, everyone else has no problem finding things on google but you cant find anything, maybe because it dosent do it FOR you.

i'm tired of people holding your hand around here, now do some research for yourself !!!!!!!

Examples of using google to get better results.
    Put a phrase in quotes. ie., "The page cannot be displayed"
    Use the plus sign. ie., The + page + cannot + be + displayed
    Use the OR directive. ie., Linux OR Windows
    Combine some or all of the above. ie., "The page cannot be displayed" + Linux OR Windows

See, it isn't hard to Google.
    Happy Googling!

dsantamasino: I am not a right preson that say this becasue I have a trouble to understand sometimes. But I say any way:

PLEASE!!! :