My question is a few lines down!

Right now I'm running Linux RH 9 on a celeron 300/128 MB.

eth0 is my outside NIC and is being configured by the DHCP of my ISP. (www.demon.nl) I'm not sure what the protocol is but they make me part of their network. I don't think they setup a VPN like and avarage DSL line

eth1 has a fixed IP (192.168.10.200) and needs to be configured as my gateway for my LAN.

Running:
iptables
webmin
turtlefirewall (webmin module)
squid proxy (webmin module)

As far as I can check my proxy is working. (I tied my linux box to my window$ gateway and it worked.)

My firewall is granting me acces through my window$ client (192.168.10.213) , with whom i can connect to my linux gateway. I can connect to webmin using my browser and I can do a remote login with putty to setup a SSH connection.

So here is my question...

How do I get my connection going with my ISP. I know I need to set up a NAT rule, I tried a few things but did'nt work so far. I know I have to NAT all outgoing traffic. I want that my lan uses 192.168.10.200 (eth1) as gateway. Ofcourse I want to connect to the outside with eth0. How do I get those two NIC to communicate with each other? Need more info, let me know!

Cheers