Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To: Slave Copy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To: Slave Copy

Hybrid View

To: Slave Copy

Hey Slave Copy. I just installed RHL 9 and tried the driver with the commands but i got an error. I tried to copy everything from the terminal to a text editor and save it to a floppy it saved fine. When i went into Windows it's not in the floppy. I saved it as .txt. You said that if i made a post to you, you would help me. Please reply back. Thanks Slave.

Good Guru

Re:To: Slave Copy

Allright, gimme a few moments. I killed my PC and nee d to rebuild..

Fuck XP and bootloaders :'(

Gimme a day or so.

Hey this might help.

[dsanta@localhost dsanta]$ su
    Password:
    [root@localhost dsanta]# mount -t umsdos /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
    mount: block device /dev/fd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only
    mount: /dev/fd0 already mounted or /mnt/floppy busy
    mount: according to mtab, /dev/fd0 is already mounted on /mnt/floppy
    [root@localhost dsanta]# cd /mnt/floppy
    [root@localhost floppy]# rpm -ivh pctel-0.9.6-pct789_LqD_rh9.i386.rpm
    error: open of pctel-0.9.6-pct789_LqD_rh9.i386.rpm failed: No such file or directory
    [root@localhost floppy]#

Yeah i give you a day it has been a day. So what. I guess i could give you more time. Or when trickster comes online he could help too because he got my modem working in RHL8 so RH9L and i'm getting Fedora Core sweet. Mojo jojo mailed it out some time last week. He lives in British columbia. Shit that is going to take a while to get to me. I live in PA. USA.

When you mount the floppy, and then after doing cd /mnt/floppy, try doing a ls. This will show the listing of the floppy.

Here is my output.

Password:
    [root@localhost floppy]# a /s
    bash: a: command not found
    [root@localhost floppy]#

The command is:

ls

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=21;threadid=7910;start=0#msg72268 date=1065666017]
    Hey Slave Copy. I just installed RHL 9 and tried the driver with the commands but i got an error. I tried to copy everything from the terminal to a text editor and save it to a floppy it saved fine. When i went into Windows it's not in the floppy. I saved it as .txt. You said that if i made a post to you, you would help me. Please reply back. Thanks Slave.
    [/quote]
    If you already were able to get to your Windows partition, why don't you just save it there now, and get it from inside Windows?

I have been doing that. Here is some more output.

Password:
    [root@localhost floppy]# a ls
    bash: a: command not found

1. The command is not "a ls". Is just "ls"
    2. Are you working with a floppy or getting your modem to work? If is the modem, at this point you don't have need for your floppy, since you can access a partition from both systems, so why keep beating a dead horse?

haha. Because i want to use it. It's easier for me. Let me go do my work in Linux.