Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loving your geek, tolerating his hobbies

Re: Loving your geek, tolerating his hobbies

whatever you do, don't buy your partner a Nokia if you truely love him/her - incidently this proves my theory that cellphones are a prime weapon of evil that the finns will use to usher in their reign of terror.

eep! *blinks* I will be sure to make note not to buy a nokia... I think that's what I had originally. Though my motorola heats up sometimes... but only when I'm talking on it for long periods of time. Not otherwise...

Good Guru

I just worship the earth that beer is brewed.

[quote author=[GONE]Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=7908;start=0#msg72372 date=1065829933]
    whatever you do, don't buy your partner a Nokia if you truely love him/her - incidently this proves my theory that cellphones are a prime weapon of evil that the finns will use to usher in their reign of terror.
    [/quote]

Um... ack... ARGHH!!!

Nokia == Evil... let's see when my Nokia Communicator explodes...

But I can't get rid of my beloved communicator. If I did so, I'd have to buy a phone, an addressbook, a calendar, and another expensive toy to brag about and impress the people around me :P

Good Guru

Get a Zaurus and a cell phone.

That way you could actually hold your calendar open and tell someone on the phone what day is free

[quote author=Slave Copy link=board=14;threadid=7908;start=0#msg72524 date=1066061551]
    That way you could actually hold your calendar open and tell someone on the phone what day is free
    [/quote]

I can do it. I'll just open the communicator and look at my calendar while talking to the other person on the phone (ever heard of multitasking? :P).

The only bad thing is that I have to warn the person I'm talking to if there are other people present in the room with me, because opening the communicator turns on the hands-free feture, and everybody else can also hear what the other person is saying.

well, lets see, i have the cheapest nokia they have on the market, and have been using it for a year without a SINGLE problem, but my friend had her motorolla for a year and a half..and her battary developed a memory, but its a built in battary, so they told her she needs to buy a new phone. and because its apparently her fault, she has to pay full price, they wont give her a discount..i think ill stick to nokia, though i heard samsung makes good phones aswell