Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

OpenOffice 1.1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OpenOffice 1.1

Good Guru

Re:OpenOffice 1.1

I grabbed the binary as well. A while back I was shooting the shit with Ralinx, and according to him there was little recompiling would do. But if they have revamped source, I am all for it.

mental note -- when you get to a broadband pipe d/l oo.o source ...

[quote author=Slave Copy link=board=2;threadid=7907;start=0#msg72516 date=1066060098]
    I grabbed the binary as well. A while back I was shooting the shit with Ralinx, and according to him there was little recompiling would do. But if they have revamped source, I am all for it.

[/quote]

i did not compile it for myself but for an arch linux package. while certain stupid features cannot be worked around in linux building from source allows some tweaking of the source to allow for more modification to arch's file system and fixing some other features you cannot do as well or at all with the binary.

anyway...while i have the darn thing installed on my system (and on my mac) i have never had reason to use it. i guess that is the advantage of not getting crappy MS files sent to me.

Good Guru

[quote author=sarah31 link=board=2;threadid=7907;start=0#msg72601 date=1066164670]
    [quote author=Slave Copy link=board=2;threadid=7907;start=0#msg72516 date=1066060098]
    anyway...while i have the darn thing installed on my system (and on my mac) i have never had reason to use it. i guess that is the advantage of not getting crappy MS files sent to me.
    [/quote]

Where do you live? Heaven? ;D[/quote]

[quote author=sarah31 link=board=2;threadid=7907;start=0#msg72601 date=1066164670]

[/quote]

i did not compile it for myself but for an arch linux package. while certain stupid features cannot be worked around in linux building from source allows some tweaking of the source to allow for more modification to arch's file system and fixing some other features you cannot do as well or at all with the binary.

[/quote]

I don't use it anymore either. My company gave me a laptop for my Windoze work, and at home I just use LaTeX or raw text for documents, the way it should be.