Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What was your first thread? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first thread?

Mentor

Re:What was your first thread?

Mine times out after about 30secs, so I don't know what my first post or thread was.

Mentor

one of CP's first posts is still going

lets get 1,000,000

i think 1000 of his 1800 posts are in that thread!! hehehehe

we should tally up all the posts to see how has the most in there.

Good Guru

[quote author=trickster link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72252 date=1065637927]
    Hehehe, ever since that post, I don't open any browser windows on the servers while I'm doing backups.
    [/quote]

You have to admit in hindsight, that it was funny.

Mentor

lol, lets not do that. At least I tried

[quote author=boblucci link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72261 date=1065657889]
    one of CP's first posts is still going

lets get 1,000,000

i think 1000 of his 1800 posts are in that thread!! hehehehe

we should tally up all the posts to see how has the most in there.
    [/quote]

All I know is Trickster gave me a link to this place and... uh, I post on occassion in these non-computer releated threads.

*does so since she's usually the one asking the computer questions, not answering them*

Hehehe, ever since that post, I don't open any browser windows on the servers while I'm doing backups.
    Or at least don't open windows with browsers that can't disable pop-ups. ;D

[quote author=FaeStars link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72298 date=1065720021]
    All I know is Trickster gave me a link to this place and... uh, I post on occassion in these non-computer releated threads.

*does so since she's usually the one asking the computer questions, not answering them*
    [/quote]
    You remind me so much of my girlfriend, it's almost scary.
    Anyway, here is my first thread. Wow, I was such a newbie who really couldn't spell or anything. I find that kind of person annoying now. Funny how time and experience changes a person, eh?

You remind me so much of my girlfriend, it's almost scary.
    I do? *blink blink* I'd ask how so but that's gettin' off topic.

Good Guru

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72315 date=1065742257]
    Or at least don't open windows with browsers that can't disable pop-ups. ;D
    [/quote]

Umm, which are those ?

;D

how do you find which WAS even your first post? i have no clue what mine might have contained, or i would have found it. :P