Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What was your first thread?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first thread?

What was your first thread?

Allright guys, time to stir up those dust bunnies.

What was the first thread you posted on LJR? What brought you here?

This was mine.

Mentor

Re:What was your first thread?

how the hell do you remember that?

unless you had it bookmarked

I have no idea , but i'm sure it was the first day the board was up.

Good Guru

no kidding bob. I came about 2 months later.

Here is my first post.

And my favorite page of posts. You remember this one Trickster? ;D

Geez guys, I have absolutely no idea! Well, I guess it's just a good thing I don't remember my first post - probably it was some junk in some junk thread posted in some junk forum... like this one... ;D

[quote author=boblucci link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72206 date=1065578909]
    I have no idea , but i'm sure it was the first day the board was up.
    [/quote]

And I'm pretty sure my first post was 3 days before your first post. :P

Uhh, I should've read the post more carefully. :-[ So you were talking about first thread, not first post...

Well, it doesn't matter, I don't remember that one either... probably it was some useless junk thread on some useless off-topic junk forum.

I have a total of +6000 posts on all my accounts, how the bloody hell am I expected to remember them all..

Well, it used to be that, if you clicked on your profile, you could go down to the bottom and select "View ALL posts from this user". Then you could scroll down and see your first post. However, at least today, it doesn't seem to be working....

Good Guru

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72219 date=1065604919]
    [/quote]

Hehehe.

You are an idiot !!

[quote author=Slave Copy link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72247 date=1065634676]
    [quote author=Master Copy link=board=17;threadid=7903;start=0#msg72219 date=1065604919]
    [/quote]

Hehehe.

You are an idiot !!
    [/quote]

Hehehe, ever since that post, I don't open any browser windows on the servers while I'm doing backups.