Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who the hell is Slave Copy??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who the hell is Slave Copy??

Who the hell is Slave Copy??

Yo. Who the hell is Slave Copy?? I think i need who. Would it be Schotty?? If so, Why did he change his name?? or is it someone else?? Man, I need an answer. Thanks guys. The mods might know who Slave Copy is.

Re:Who the hell is Slave Copy??

Hi Derek,

If you click on a user's name on a post, it will take you to that user's profile. The profile has the user's original registered name.

As for why he changed his name, could be a million of reasons, most of them probably personal.

Good Guru

Well Salve Copy is an inside joke, but nonetheless is much more tasteful than "Sexy Ass Bitch" or "Overpaid Manwhore" or "I Am Your Father".

As long as the beer flows.

ROFLMAO!!!!! Damn Slave Copy, I never thought this would get this far. ;D

Should I go ahead and change mine to Master Copy?

Good Guru

sure why not? We can show our genetic superiority

I for one welcome our genetically superior overlords..

Good Guru

Ahh, and our minions doubled in strength !! MWHA HA HA HA HA!!

feh :

Good Guru

Oh, come on! Be my OSS minon. 8)

You can be the frist [ed: non Schotty user] to run Slavix .... Slave copy's home brew linux ...

You have to remember the next version is >= the previous, unless produced by M$.