Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

TV Card - Picture no sound

Thread: TV Card - Picture no sound

TV Card - Picture no sound

Ok I finally installed windows got the tv card working switched back to linux and now my tv card works in linux. BUT I pluged the output of the tv card to my stereo and I get NO sound. I got the Pinnacle PCTV in Gentoo.

Thanks

Good Guru

Re:TV Card - Picture no sound

Is the tv card doing analog, stereo digital? That may do it. Check the input selector too.

I am not really sure. I'm using tvtime. Since xawtv is not working. But I have stereo selected not sure if its digital and analog. In windows sound works ok.

Good Guru

hmm, in that case is their a configuration inside the app that would have audio output levels? It seems like the settings on the reciever/stereo and the connection are correct. It seems like this is a software issue.

tvtime only gives me option for SAP-Stereo-Mono.
    What other good tv are out there besides xawtv?

Good Guru

Have you tried Geexbox ?

[quote author=Schotty link=board=1;threadid=7833;start=0#msg71800 date=1065114086]
    Have you tried Geexbox ?
    [/quote]
    Geexbox didn't load all the way. But extensive google serching I found out that I have to specify card type. Will try it and post result.

Good Guru

Geexbox works flawless here. Thats why I reccomended it. Definitely keep me posted.