Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

RedHat 9 Upgrade question

Thread: RedHat 9 Upgrade question

RedHat 9 Upgrade question

Hey everyone,

I upgraded through RHN, I wanted to make sure that my SSH was ok. Anyway when I just logged into my system from home I had a ROOT email waiting for me that said that SSH had been killed 2 times and started 2 times. and then these lines:
    Code:
    **Unmatched Entries**
    sshd -TERM succeeded
     succeeded
    sshd -TERM succeeded
     succeeded
    Should I have seen this as part of the normal upgrade or should I be worried?

Re:RedHat 9 Upgrade question

see the important message - smack in the middle
    http://www.redhat.com/apps/support/

Ok I did that before I upgraded and the install of the new up2date package went ok. But that was talking about SSL certificates... I'm talking about upgrading SSH (and a couple of other packages) and some warnings that were apparently in my logs while/after I was upgrading.

I got some similar, though not exactly equal, messages after applying some up2date patches.

i know i upgraded those packages manually (seems like I needed to), anyway - did you restart ssh after you instllaed?