Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

rave/trace music - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rave/trace music

Re:rave/trace music

rave/trance rocks when you have surround sound speakers and two big subs ;D and some of the looks people give you when your driving is kinda funny sometimes ;D especially when you listen to Bumble Bee or Heaven (remix)

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=7802;start=0#msg71315 date=1064499377]
    punk

ska

Two Tone

The Classics

Some Latin
    [/quote]

Allright! Now we need Kernel_Killer to post his likes :-D.

Jazz, some hip-hop and R & B

Good Guru

Iron Maiden.
    Joe Satriani.
    Yngwie Malmsteen.

http://www.metalgel.com/themedium.htm

i like trance/techno music, especially if its late and im playin a game or somethin

well - now i am listening to elvis costello. earleir was listening to the iron maiden. later will most likely be listening to dance stuff (darude, daft punk, sarah mclaughin...)

right now i'm listening to linkin park meteora then gonna listen to dj mystic ;D

[quote author=pbharris link=board=14;threadid=7802;start=0#msg71424 date=1064610109]
    well - now i am listening to elvis costello. earleir was listening to the iron maiden. later will most likely be listening to dance stuff (darude, daft punk, sarah mclaughin...)
    [/quote]

8) Elvis Costello 8)
    8) Daft Punk 8)

Um, yep... let's see... dance, trance, hardcore, goa, psytrance, drum'n'bass, as well as punk, rock, classical, and symphonic electronica...

I'm not exactly into country or jazz, although slow drum'n'bass sounds a bit like jazz (IMHO of course). I hate hip-hop, except for a couple of exceptions, like Bomfunk MC's.