Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Favorite Firefox/Mozilla extensions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Firefox/Mozilla extensions

Favorite Firefox/Mozilla extensions

Just curious what everyone else uses. If you don't use/like either one, I guess you can just flame it, but be nice.

As for me.
    1. Nuke anything (Essential for my web survival, I hate ads.)
    2. Web Developer (Too many useful tools to not use)
    3. ChromeEdit (Easy to add little additions to the conf files.)

Wow, I thought I had more than that. I am going to have to browse the repository to see if there is anything else I can't live without.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

All-In-One gestures (I am such an adict to this I even try use it in other programs)
    Adblock
    Gmail Checker
    Bug me not

Heh heh...

1. DownloadThemAll!
    2. Download StatusBar

Useful for pictures of, uh, whatever the Mars rover just took pictures of. Yeah, that's it... :roll:

I just got a GMail account so I have to add another one to the list.

GMailCompose, this is awesome I just click a mailto: link and it opens a new tab for the gmail compose page. Its great for at work since I don't have any type of regular email client configured to handle the mailto's.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    Heh... So I thought I'd just go ahead to www.mozilla.org and download some of those... NOT! That server is so overloaded atm (FF 1.0 out)
    I really like the Download Statusbar - you can get rid of the download window and still see it progress (and see many at once without having a _huge_ window)
    Sam

Gmail notifier, Google Page Rank and AdBlock.

Just started using easyGestures, this one is very nice. Expecially for those of us (read: me) too lazy to move the cursor to the top of the browser window to use the buttons. Now I just right click and there they are!
    jro -

God I love AdBlock, anyone want my list of blocked elements collected from a month or so of browsing? Anyone want to export theirs to share?

Associate
    Quote Originally Posted by ZennouRyuu";p="3525
    God I love AdBlock, anyone want my list of blocked elements collected from a month or so of browsing? Anyone want to export theirs to share?
    Sounds great.
    My list is still very _tiny_ - so every ad page is welcome. I thought *banners* would be a nice one to include.
    Sam