Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Problems getting to LJR
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems getting to LJR

Problems getting to LJR

Hi there,

is anybody else experiencing problems when trying to get to LJR? I noticed this since a couple of weeks or so. First is was mysql errors (too many connections) but that seems to be resolved. Now every once in a while I get "Document contains no data" or connection refused errors. Could be my ISP but I don't have problems like this with other sites.

Re:Problems getting to LJR

Yup... me too.

I'm glad someone spoke up... I was/am having the same problems, I just always thought that it was maybe me or my connection ??? I just usually wait 5-10 minutes and it seems to clear itself up

Mentor

Me too, happening quite a bit lately.
    CP

I was unable to connect for like 1.5 hours today, around noontime. Same deal yesterday.

Site is blazing fast right now, though

This is still a problem...

[quote author=trickster link=board=18;threadid=7761;start=0#msg71737 date=1064950362]
    This is still a problem...
    [/quote]
    yup...

Mentor

I'm still having problems as well.
    CP

As am I

Good Guru

Ditto