Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: you guys don't appreciate me.

Re:you guys don't appreciate me.

If i translate it then that means i can't read it. It sounds like that your helping me but you don't want to help me. I don't have to read it again.

They still don't appreciate you? ;D

If i translate it then that means i can't read it. It sounds like that your helping me but you don't want to help me. I don't have to read it again.
    We wouldn't help you if we didn't want to. You are taking it the wrong way. Can we please drop this topic? We are here helping you, and have no problem.

ok we can drop the topic.

Kind Mastermind

Dude,

Just because my computer says I'm online doesn't mean that I am reading any of the posts. In fact, my home page is set to LJR, so if I fired up Mozzie and then left the room it would say that I was on.

Anyway, I'm not very good with sound problems (I have a via-based chip and use Debian, which allows me to manually configure which sound module gets installed and then fired up when my computer boots up). *Yes, I had Mandy 9.1 on my computer for about a day and a half...it's not Debian, Daddy likes Debian too much. Mandy went bye-bye.

Also, believe it or not, I'm not living in America. I'm trying real hard to keep America, South Korea, and the rest of the world safe (obviously I'm not doing it on my own, there are several million others doing the same thing). That means I'm pretty much busy. Very busy. I've got a full-time job (at least 48 hrs a week), I'm trying to make sure that my wife and kids are well taken care of, even though they live in South Dakota. I'm seeking treatment for depression (not that you needed to know that), thanks to a slight chemical imbalance. I hate being away from my family like you could never believe. So, having said all that, don't get mad at me when I don't respond to something that you've posted. I occasionally post quick messages when I have the time and I think that I have the answer. Otherwise, I try not to post when I don't know anything about a subject.

Likewise, I enjoy running down answers to problems that interest me. Sound, unfortunately, doesn't interest me. TV-tuner problems, sure. X related problems, okay. I enjoy trying to figure things out. I've also found out that mucking about can get you answers to problems (case in point: my wireless usb mouse doesn't work normally. That is, until I did a little (three hours, maybe) investigation in the /dev area. Would you believe that /dev/input/mice works beautifully? Of course, /dev/usbmouse might work for others, it's just not present on my system). Google is your friend, just don't expect to find the answers on the first page or two. It takes patience and lots of Mt. Dew. So stick with Linux a little bit longer. It's a fun, strange ride.

Cheers

Good Guru

[me=Schotty]slides stryder an ICE COLD BUDWEISER[/me]

[me=Schotty]slides Master Copy a Tsing Tao[/me]

[me=Schotty]slides dsantamassino an ICE COLD BUDWEISER[/me]

Stryder -- you definitely seem to need one.

MC -- .... well why not. Here, have a camel wide too.

dsantamassino -- you need to relax and get drunk more often.

Kind Mastermind

Thanks for the beer, dude. Sometimes ya just need to cut loose and suds up. Feeling very chill.

Cheers

[me=Lovechild]quickly grabs a Halmstadt Cactus/Lime cider and joins the drinking.[/me]

mmmm.. swedish goodness.

THANK YOU SLAVE COPY!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Tsintao. Perfect for the occasion (Not that it's perfect any other time. ;D ).

Tahnx for the CW too. Need to take a small break from the shorts. ;D

Good Guru

see, nicotine and alcohol are the cure for all ...