Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

you guys don't appreciate me. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you guys don't appreciate me.

Re:you guys don't appreciate me.

ok stryder144. I will forgive you. I have a question for you. Are you going to ignore my postes or are you going to help me?? I really want you to help me. If you want to you could always e-mail me and we could talk about this. That is totally up to you. If you want to e-mail me just ask me for my e-mail and i will give it to you or you could send a private message (PM) to me. Please reply back. Thanks.

Wow. After reading some of the threads that spawned this one I have to say that I have even more respect for the regulars (and "not-so-regulars" ) here who go out of their way to answer questions and help people out.

I'm not sure what amazed me the most. Between the persistence that Trickster, Kernel_Killer, PBharris and the rest have shown while trying to solve a tricky problem and just the overall willingness to help it is no surprise that no matter how long I'm away from the LJ scene, I always seem to come back.

Just wanted to say that you guys here at LJ (admins, moderators & members) are awesome. Keep up the good work . . . it is appreciated.

Good Guru

Thanks Ifred. You are very welcome. I appreciate one more courteous and intellegent soul on the board.

stryder144: I'm very sorry that i made you feel bad. I only want you to help. Will you help me?? yes i forgive you. I know your online. Will you please post a reply to let me know?? I really need your help in the sound forum. Thanks stryder144.

dsantamassino, I hope I haven't said anything to make you feel unappreciated. I'd hate to see you stop posting here on LJR.

I know. I hate to see myself stop posting here too. No you never did anything. stryder144 decided not to help me with any of my posts for some reason and demian decided to be really rude. At that time i forward that message over to trickster and that was it. Ashcrow. Do you like to help me or do you think i'm rude??

You must keep in mind that most users are only knowledgable in certain areas. If someone doesn't post about something, rather they don't know, or they don't have time. Some will notice enough help being giving that they will figure the delimma to be under control. Asking people to post won't work. They will post when they can.

*Kernel_Killer waves to Ashcrow ;D

Mentor

Like KK said most people here are only knowledgable in certain areas so stop asking specific people for help. Just ask the question, if anyone knows how to help you they will
    CP

Are you trying to say that you don't want to help me again??

Mentor

Read it again. If you don't understand it, translate it into your language and see if it makes sense then
    CP