Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Can you see my webcam?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you see my webcam?

Can you see my webcam?

can you see this. I think I can't see it in Mozilla because of a bug.
    http://esclavosoy.com:9192

Re:Can you see my webcam?

blocked

Good Guru

Still blocked.

DUH! I forgot to unblock port. Now try it.

I get the little icon that you usually see when images are not yet loaded on when it tries to refresh the picture this message blinks for a very short time:

The image "http://esclavosoy.com:9192/" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Using Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030827 Debian/1.4-3

I think that's caused because of a mozilla bug. Can anyone try it with old netscape.

Maybe camserv is not working right.

Mentor

Still dosent seem to work. I'm using netscape 7.1 on a windows box.

It caused my IE6 in Windows 2000 to crash

Your not supposed to see it in Windows due to some jpeg bug in IE.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=7682;start=0#msg70175 date=1062707654]
    Your not supposed to see it in Windows due to some jpeg bug in IE.
    [/quote]

Now, now, let's not disparage M$'s fine products. It's called a "feature", not a bug.